Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Lucid Dreaming FAQ  

RSS
Nightfly
(@admin)
Member Admin

What is Lucid Dreaming?
Lucid Dreaming is the ability to consciously observe and/or control your dreams.
It transforms your inner dream world into a living alternate reality - where everything you see, hear, feel, taste and even smell is as authentic as real life.

Is Lucid Dreaming dangerous?
Lucid Dreaming is completely safe! it doesn't hurt you in anyway its all created with your mind and if you die in a dream or a lucid dream you just wake up

Can I be stuck in a Lucid Dream?
It is not possible to be stuck in a lucid dream however it is possible to be able to stay in a lucid dream for a long time!

Can I forget a Lucid Dream?
Yes if your recall is bad you will maybe forget your lucid dream or big parts of it. its essential to have a dream journal so your recall is strong and you wont forget them!

How long does it take to have my first Lucid Dream? and will I have them consistently afterwards?
If you are practicing a lot it is possible to get lucid within the first two weeks of practicing! consistently is a hard topic to talk about. Some people will never have consistently because of lack of motivation or stress. but if you keep doing everything daily it is possible to be really consistent with lucid dreaming and be able to lucid dream almost every dream!

Can I get scared by a nightmare Lucid Dream?
Yes, it is possible to wake up scared or even screaming but remember u can change everything in a lucid dream to beat the fear of a nightmare!

Can I have a shared Lucid Dream?
Technically it is not possible to have a shared Lucid Dream but maybe it is! we don't know.

What Technique would you recommend to a beginner?
The best technique to start with is MILD Click here for Naiya Simple Mild

Can I increase my in real life skills with Lucid Dreaming?
Yes, it is possible to learn skills in your dreams so you improve in your waking life!

If I talk in my dream will I talk in real life?
Yes it is possible to talk in real life. most of the times it happens to a certain group of people same with sleepwalking. sleep talking will not occur often.

How can i access the tutorials?
check Guides and Tutorials

Is there scientific evidence that Lucid Dreaming is possible?
There is scientific proof that lucid dreaming is real
source: https://sites.psu.edu/siowfa15/2015/09/10/the-science-behind-lucid-dreaming/

http://www.lucidity.com/SleepAndCognition.html

Posted : 24/08/2020 4:13 pm
Douggins liked
Share: